MyTu-Tu Frequently Asked Questions
1. Has MyTu-Tu done any product testing?
Yes. Definitely! MyTu-Tu has been laboratory tested and has been verified by SGS and has attained CE certification.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
2. As it uses UV Light, is the bulb permanent or replaceable?
The bulb is permanent but it is very long lasting. The UV bulb last to 8000 hours.
3. What material is MyTu-Tu made of?
MyTu-Tu casing is made out of plastic for it to be lightweight and portable. The casing is PBBs free which makes it safe for children. However MyTu-Tu is not a toy and is intended for use by an abled adult.
4. Why must I use a UV sterilizer? Why can’t I rinse the pacifier or bottle nipple/teat with water?
Washing the pacifier or bottle nipple/teat only helps to remove the dirt on the pacifier. With MyTu-Tu, up to 99.9% of the harmful germs & bacteria on the pacifier or nipple are killed.
5. Is MyTu-Tu UV sterilizer safe to use?
MyTu-Tu uses UV light to sterilize. Ultraviolet light (UVC) is also known as germicidal light. Hospitals have used UVC for decades in hospitals to sterilize air.
6. How do I know when the sterilizer has completed the sterilizing process?
You will know that the sterilization process is complete when the UV light automatically shuts off. This takes around 6-8 minutes.
7. How do I clean MyTu-Tu?
It is sufficient to use a soft, dry and clean cloth to wipe My Tu-Tu. Do not submerge in water or clean the UV lamp with water. Avoid also the use of strong detergents and/or solvents.
8. Is it advisable to clean MyTu-Tu often? How often should I clean My Tu-Tu?
It is good to clean or wipe down MyTu-Tu time to time to ensure the proper and regular operation of the appliance.
9. Can I look straight at the UV Light when in use?
The lamp’s glow is fairly dim, but as the instructions cautions, it is safe not to stare directly at activated lamp.
10. What colours is MyTu-Tu available in?
MyTu-Tu comes in both a cheery Orange and a refreshing shade of Green.
* If you are unable to find an answer to your question,
please let us know on our contact us page.
Any further questions or concerns? Be sure to let us know!
Alternatively you can give us a call at (+65) 6896 7967.
MyTu-Tu UV Sterilizer is your Baby’s Best Friend and Protector.